213.00 USD fansipan vietnam

Markieren als spam falsch klassifiziert dupliziert abgelaufen anstößig

Ferienhaus Veröffentlichungsdatum: 29.05.17
  • Land: Denmark
  • Bundesland: Great London
  • Stadt: Rebild
  • Bezirk: 75020
  • Adresse: 29 Faubourg Saint Honore, Paris

It is easy to assume that all Vietnamese people belong to the same large family, but it isn't so. Vietnam has 54 officially recognised ethnic groups. The largest, the Kinh or Viet make up 86% but that leaves 14% among the other 53 ethnicities.

"fansipanMost fansipan tours of these ethnic minorities live in the mountain areas in the north-west and in the Central Highlands, although there some in the south, too. The Tay, the Thai, the Muong, the Khmer, the H'mong , the Dao fansipan trekking etc. all live in the northern hills and were considered by the lowland Vietnamese to be mysterious, possibly mythical peoples. It was not until the French colonialists attempted fansipan tour to use the Red River as a way into China, that the area was opened up and light shed upon these minority peoples.

But who are they and what are the differences and similarities between the different ethnic groups?


Immobilieneigenschaften

0
0
0
0
0
0

Anderere Merkmale

Verkäufer kontaktieren

Praktische Informationen

  • Vermeiden Sie Betrug, indem Sie nur lokal kaufen oder mit Paypal bezahlen
  • Bezahlen Sie niemals mit Western Union, Moneygram oder anderen anonymen Bezahldiensten
  • Kaufen und bezahlen Sie nicht außerhalb Ihres Landes. Akzeptieren Sie keine Schecks aus anderen Ländern.
  • Diese Seite wird nie an einer Transaktion beteiligt sein und weder Zahlungen, Lieferungen oder Garantie-Transaktionen verarbeiten noch Escrow-Dienstleistungen, "Käuferschutz" oder "Verkäufer-Zertifizierungen" anbieten.